Tar and Abby

Monday, April 17, 2017

Moving weekend in Seattle

We had about ten cars and twenty people to move three people to Eldest and DIL's new house. Loooong day. I spent most of it doggy sitting my grand-doggy and DIL's 7 year old nephew who spent a lot of time in an old, rotten shed on their new property searching for 'treasure'. I took away a Swiss Army knife he found. He kept saying 'this will be useful but my Dad will probably call it junk.'
Daughter and Youngest Son came to help. Was a good time and two great dinners out. One right on the Sound. Rain the first day but sun for moving day. Yeah!

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

a new house! should have gotten the gnomes to help out also!

Bob Slatten said...

Seattle is so pretty in the sun ... hell, I even like it in the rain!
Good thing you had all those people helping; moving is such a pain!

Sadie J said...

One man's junk... is treasure to someone!