Tar and Abby

Thursday, February 16, 2017

State Supreme Court turns down Arlene's Flowers

                               

Barronelle Stutzman            Robert Ingersoll and Curt Freed


Right here, in our town, in SE WA.
The state Supreme Court has upheld the ruling that a business cannot discriminate against people who don't fit your  religious views.
Stutzman and her attorneys with Alliance Defending Freedom now may consider taking the case to the U.S. Supreme Court for further review.
Facts and history here

Read more here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/crime/article133086579.html#storylink=cpy

5 comments:

Sadie J said...

Such a dip-wad. Move on, Arlene, and quit wasting time and money. You lost and will continue to do so.

anne marie in philly said...

alliance defending freedom was just named a hate group by the southern poverty law center.

cottonelle is a LOSER! just like donald dump!

Bob Slatten said...

Since my mother always said, 'If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything,' I'll simply say =)

mistress maddie said...

Let me get out my handkerchief for the tears.

Mr. Shife said...

Remind me to never give Arlene any of my money.