Tar and Abby

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Crack up of the day and... just a little worry

Growing up my family did a lot of hiking. My mom and I brought back rocks for our collection which usually sat in the kitchen windowsill. Once in a while we would joke that the mountain gods would exact revenge upon us. The rock collecting gene passed on to Daughter, she and my mom mailed rocks back and forth to each other.
So today this shows up on the internets. I had to laugh and then I had to look over my shoulder....

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

hee hee hee. I would look over my shoulder if I were you...

Sadie J said...

Oh, we used to do that, too! I had a pretty good sized collection of rocks from places where I probably shouldn't have been taking them. Whoops.

Bob Slatten said...

Rock Gods, indeed!