Tar and Abby

Monday, December 21, 2015

I love truck drivers!!!

The girls (daughter and emergency back up daughter #2) decided to drive over the pass today.
(worry, worry, worry). They will not let you drive over unless you have chains on. So they
bought chains and a very nice, very wonderful truck driver helped them put them on. They
are over the pass. Still have a smaller pass to get over. Only about 50-ish or so miles that
do not have snow at this point on our side. Boys and DIL are planning to drive on Wednesday.
Crossing all fingers and toes.

4 comments:

mistress maddie said...

Yikes!!! I had no idea there was that much snow already there. I aint even driving... just looking at that picture I have white knuckles. Hope all arrive safe and warm!

anne marie in philly said...

ew ew ew! I would NOT want to drive over that! hope all arrive safe and sound and SOON!

Bob Slatten said...

Lord, i used to drive in the snow in the Sierras to visit my folks and it is so nerve-wracking.
Nice of that trucker to stop and help, though, yeah?

Sadie J said...

Yes, I can definitely do without that! (and seeing as how it is unseasonable warm here at the moment, it's not a problem!)