Tar and Abby

Friday, August 7, 2015

Coin update

Did a lot of research yesterday on the internets.
I'm 100% sure it is a jeweler's fake.
I even popped it out of the setting and the ridges
are only on the top.
Then I found a forum
with a post about the exact same coin
with ridges missing in the exact same place and
right down to the jeweler's mark on the back.
So far nobody knows how it got into Eldest's room.
That is the only mystery left. Most of the people
I queried have gotten back to me.

3 comments:

Bob Slatten said...

Is there anyway I left it there when I stopped by and you weren't home??



No?



Okay.

Mr. Shife said...

Well shoot. Now how are you going to hobnob with The Donald? If we win the lottery I will make sure we get him to come for a visit so we all meet the man and of course his hair too.

Jeanne said...

Interesting story about the coin. Even if it isn't worth much, at least you have a great story to go with it. :o)