Tar and Abby

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

oh, bother and CELEBRATION!




' new 14-module smart home kit makes your dumb coffee pot brilliant:


I have a paper calendar. I have dumb cell phone. I don't even use a coffee maker (french press).
I have a love/hate relationship with my burner-less stove. Someday I'm going to be trapped in my house as I won't be able to talk the front door into letting me out...

THAT SAID - celebration is due!!! Eldest is now employed by a Seattle start-up.
OfferUP
For people with smart phones....

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I have a dumb phone that is for emergencies only. I don't subscribe to "the latest and greatest" techno-bauble. cause I really don't care.

bet the gnomes have NO phones!

anne marie in philly said...

PS - paper calendar, paper address book, I still write checks to pay my bills.

YAYZ for youngest!

mistress maddie said...

Well, I have a smartphone,with a dump user!!!!! I also have a melita coffee pot, which drips coffee more slow for better taste. No fancy machine. I too will be trapped in house. We really need to have emergency calls in case were trapped in!

Jeanne said...

Huzzah for a job! Checked out the site. Nice. I think I may be utilizing it in the near future.

Bob Slatten said...

I with AM about the phones. I have one that I keep in my car for emergencies.

I like being a luddite.

Also ... good on Eldest! Congrats!