Youngest had an appointment for an after care checkup (sinus surgery) at 7.40am this morning in Seattle.
- first text - forgot his insurance card
- second text - contrary to what we were told they would NOT see him.
- third text - going to have to drive to Portland and back on Thursday to see original doctor.
- fourth text - left all his paperwork at this morning's visit. Can I send original dr. number?
- fifth text - he wants to get dr's permission to go sky diving on the 31st.
Do you think there is enough chocolate in the world?