Tar and Abby

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sasquatch in the news

Back in the day I had to peruse maps and then reproduce them in a small form for a magazine I worked for. This was before computer help. 
On one map of Washington I found a tiny marking that read 'here be Sasquatch'. I laughed and saluted
my fellow cartographer.

The news today - 
"The shy and secretive creature known as Bigfoot has eluded us once more. DNA tests of 30 hair samples attributed to Bigfoot, yetis and other storied beings showed the hair actually came from bears, horses, even a porcupine – but not from any ape-like animals new to science."

Well, you never know!

2 comments:

Bob Slatten said...

He's too smart to leave DNA evidence!

Jeanne said...

Bigfoot is an inter-dimensional being who watches CSI so he knows about things like hair samples, DNA, fingerprints, etc. He leaves random footprints just to keep the tabloids in business.
{{I have the castings of two footprints and one knuckle print}}