Saturday, April 26, 2014
Tar helping with pond work
I have to remember -
- we are going to sell this house in a couple of years and this neighborhood is attached to a wonderful school so young families will be our market. A pond is not safe for them.
- because of rampant plant growth Abby would drown if she fell in.
- Tar has degraded the sides so much (frog hunting) that he fell in twice. Just a matter of time with Abby (especially if Tar gooses her while she is standing next to the pond).
- Next place we will be able to plan for goofy dogs and future grandchildren.
- To everything there is a season :-)