Tar and Abby

Monday, November 4, 2013

a new project

To keep me sane in the holiday season. I've finished another book for my ten nieces and nephews at the fabulous Bookemon
Now I'm going to teach myself paper engineering with The Pocket Paper Engineer. Basically pop-upsHere.
There are three books in the series. Out of college I spent a lot of years with an exacto knife in my hands (magazines and newspapers) so this feels like old times. I took two co-workers to the ER with self induced exacto injuries so hoping that I can still avoid skewering myself.

2 comments:

Bob Slatten said...

That sounds very cool, but me and exacto knife is an ER trip in the making.

Clumsy, thy name is Bob.

Jeanne said...

How awesome! You're an author! :0)

I loved pop-up books as a kid. They were so magickal! Puss in Boots was my favorite. And even to this day, I still enjoy a pop-up book. I hope you keep us posted on your progress.