Tar and Abby

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Whoever said -

'a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle' was WRONG.
I can not get this open. I looked for clues with a magnifying glass.
I ran a knive along all seams.
I tried getting the knive into any orifice.
I TOOK THE HAMMER TO THE DAMN THING.
I can not get it open.
AND DON'T SAY IT IS PROBABLY SUPER GLUED CLOSED
because I would have to do you seriously bodily harm.
The Engineer is due back tonight.
He will open it.
He must open it.
It is was God invented men for, right?

5 comments:

Bob Slatten said...

I HATE those types of packages!!!

S'A said...

Thanks, I needed that laugh for tonight! I'm sorry, it probably is a problem for you at the moment. I've had a few items lately that I had trouble opening, too. Maybe "safety sealed" has gone too far!

Jeanne said...

**super glued together** {{giggle}}

Mr.Mischief said...

This is why I bought the miter saw, truth be told.

Sam said...

Oh my!!! lol. You know those car chargers for you mobile devices? The too are hermidically sealed, as Johnny would say.