Tar and Abby

Friday, September 20, 2013

The glue gun

has been put on the check list for officially dangerous weapons.
Especially around kittens.
Putting all craft stuff away for the duration of the Occupation of the Kittens.
Kittens are being shown at a PetsMart on Sunday.
Tar is going a bit nuts now.
Abby has to be drugged to sleep
The Engineer's allergies are acting up.
Daughter's allergies are acting up.
Mine are starting to remember.
Last night I had a dream that I took them to the pet store showing and
ended up in a helicopter over Afghanistan.
Pray for us.

5 comments:

Bob Slatten said...

All I got is "Yikes."

S'A said...

Wow, could never have imagined the trouble a couple of kittens could cause. So hope you get a good result!

Jeanne said...

Praying Sunday goes well for you.....
And the Kittens.

mistress maddie said...

Well, all I can say is you and yours have huge hearts! Wishing best for all involved and kitties, and your dreams sound like mine. I once dreamp I was swimming in a pool of Skittles!?!

Sam said...

WOW!! $150???? Good luck with the adoptions!!