Tar and Abby

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mr. Rogers says it best

"When I was a boy and I would see scary thing in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.
To this day, especially in times of 'disaster', I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers - so many caring people in this world."
- Mr. Rogers

And they will always greatly outnumber the kinds of people who perpetrate these kinds of disasters like the Boston Bombing.

4 comments:

Bob said...

Too true.
Look to the light and not into the darkness.

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Mr. Rogers really DOES say it best...because he knows.

Nina Crittenden said...

This has made me feel better, too. Thank you for visiting my blog, I'm glad I wasn't overtaken by snails in FL. ;)

Em said...

I love this. Thank you.