Tar and Abby

Friday, November 30, 2012

Another Cat Update

I posted on "The List of The Craig" (so written so I don't attract anymore evil doers). This was suggested by Animal Control. So far I've gotten two letters back attempting to scam us out of $$ even after I answered back that the cat had passed on. Both letters use the same words and punctuation. A little research and yup, they are scammers. I expect a third response asking for bank routing information for the payments they promise us. Something I never asked for. We weren't even charged by the vet for the kitty's care. We plan to donate to local cat rescue folks that we know in Orange Kitty's name.
Took down the ad on The List still have a newspaper ad, am registered with Animal Control and the local agency in case an owner turns up.
Hoping a thousand fleas invest sensitive areas of these lost pet scammers.

5 comments:

Katy Noelle said...

grrr!

MakingSpace said...

yuuuuuuuck...

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Happened to my son, too. Fortunately, like you, he smelled the rat. Like Katy said, "grrr!"

mistress maddie said...

People just don't quit!

Joy said...

What a jerk! You're too smart for them. Way to go.