Tar and Abby

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Guess who has onion breath and a warning!

In their effort to thwart my gardening someone uprooted an entire onion. Then someone ate half that onion. Now someone (Tar) has onion breath. To the googles! Yes, onions are bad for dogs. Really, really bad. If in distress (despite looking guilty, guilty, guilty) take to the vet. Good news is that the damage is reversible and we're really taking long term onion eating causing anemia. So Tar is on the watch list. Right now he is racing around the backyard chasing Abby. 

3 comments:

Bob said...

You must have entire books of things Tar has eaten and shouldn't have!
Oy!

S'A said...

I never knew onions were bad for dogs. I had one that ate them all of the time but this was pre-Google, so I guess I can be excused for not knowing!

mistress maddie said...

OMG! Let us hope he doesn't break wind.