Tar and Abby

Sunday, July 15, 2012

See a Sasquatch - report it!

Wildlife agency is hosting a reporting site for folks traveling our biggest mountain pass - I-90 from Ellensburg to Seattle.
Folks have reported deer, elk, moose, cougars, bears and.... Sasquatch.
(I loves my fellow citizens with a sense of humor :-)
All in an effort to better protect and track wildlife on, and near, the highways.

Like this little fellow -

who ran up to a state patrolman when his mother was hit by a car. He is safe now in an animal shelter.

3 comments:

MakingSpace said...

No photo of the sasquatch?

Glad the li'l guy is safe.

Joy said...

That's so sad about the baby deer. Recently a mother and two fawns went across a road in front of me. Fortunately I saw them and was driving slowly and stopped until they crossed.

Sam said...

Bambi!!!!!