Tar and Abby

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Abby inspects new gnome houses

So I could not resist. Bought four of these gnome houses. Someday I'm going to have a whole village - going into gnome real estate. Abby can catch me some gnomes to populate the houses. She KNOWS they live in the roses and honeysuckle along the fence.

Moss Milkshake - bought this to make birthday presents for my girlfriends (we do everyone in June). It contains --- moss 81%. And powdered buttermilk 14%. And 5% water retention gel powder. I have a feeling most of what I paid for is the cute container. After the birthday presents I am going to put the rest on the 'lawn' of gnomeville. All you do is dump the stuff in some water and keep the planting moist. I can do that...

1 comment:

Bob said...

It's Gnome-a-palooza at Casa ponder!