Tar and Abby

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Top Chef - Chinatown and False Creek

So enjoying the glimpses I get to see of Vancouver. That big green bit up there is Stanley Park where I spent a lot of time as a kid. There is a zoo and an aquarium there. I remember watching cricket being played on the open play fields. It is ringed by shoreline. I collected all sorts of sea life on the beach - once storing mussels in the pocket of my robe. My poor mother.

So we are down to the final two. One of our favorites in the mix. Thought quickfire was fun - a switch off cooking challenge with three famous chefs in Chinatown. The Fire and Ice challenge seemed better suited to the regular season instead of the finale mini-season. People should be narrowing down on their strengths and cooking personalities by this time.

4 comments:

Bob said...

That Taylor-Swift-y finalist--who stands google-eyed, hand over mouth half the time, should have been sent packing a long time ago.
Obviously, I am Team Paul.

froggy said...

We are also Team Paul who has just been nominated for a James Beard award. :-)

Joy said...

I'd love to go to Vancouver and would enjoy it even more if you were my tour guide!

Team Paul here, too.

Tivo Mom said...

How could we be anything but Team Paul at this point????