Tar and Abby

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

sweetest valentine story ever

GB lasted nine weeks in kindergarten before the teacher wanted him on drugs. I should say NOT.
Goodbye school as I started homeschooling him.

Around rolled Valentine's Day. I volunteered in the twins' classroom and along came GB with me. The teacher knew about his situation being out of school. When we got there the kids had made him his own valentine container and they all made valentines to put in his box. They didn't want him to feel left out on this most important elementary school holiday. I love that teacher. :-)

8 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

Awww, so nice!!

MakingSpace said...

Oh my gawd. You didn't tell me, when you said to come look at your blog today, that I'd be in a puddle on the floor. Warn a gal whydontcha!!!!

What a great teacher. sniffle

mrs.missalaineus said...

i love this!

xxalainaxx

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

You are a good mom, I'd say. You made the right decision, and then you got him hanging around with the right people :)
Sweet!

S'A said...

It just proves there really are some good teachers out there who really care!

David Dust said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Bob said...

Too bad we don't hear more about those kinds of teachers.

Lovely story.

Sam said...

sweet story. hope you have more!!!