Tar and Abby

Thursday, February 9, 2012

so who won Last Chance Kitchen?

Forgive me if I feel that the fix was in...
Anyway the last chancer came back and the final, now five, battled for a place in the finale.
Interestingly the finale is taking place in my former backyard, Whistler Mt. in British Columbia. I guess they were tired of the searing temperatures in Texas?
Another bit of news from the interwebz - Seattle is in the running for the next Top Chef location. Filming in the spring so all they will have to worry about is rain.

6 comments:

Big Shamu said...

Fix???? On Top Chef? NEVER!!!

David Dust said...

That was TOTALLY fixed.

XOXOXOXO

Bob said...

I don't like Sarah.
She's a b-i-t-c-h. She cannot even smile for Bev, and then chickens out in the elimination win.
Ed should be there and Sarah should be gone.

Tivo Mom said...

I agree with Bob. Hated that she got in the final 4 without having to cook. Paul for the win please!

Joy said...

I agree with Bob, too. It leaves a bad taste. Pun intended.

MakingSpace said...

I was rooting HARD for Nyesha. So I'm still in mourning. That said, I now have another massive chef crush, so - silver lining!