Tar and Abby

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Project Runway - copycat huh?

I really didn't see the similarity between Michael and Terrell's looks. And I liked Michael's more that Jerrell's - though both looked warm and cozy and fashionable. (I am so tired of the cold!)
Was kind of surprised who ended up on top in all the looks. I thought the judging was very off and so nit picky. otoh - Austin. Oh, Austin! The fact that Kara bested you with her outfit just shows how very... oh. my. Austin's design was. And our aufee. sob. All the tourism is gone from this season.

3 comments:

Bob said...

" Austin. Oh, Austin! The fact that Kara bested you with her outfit just shows how very... oh. my. Austin's design was."
I was just thinking that.
And the Auf'd one?
Noooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo!!!!!!

Tivo Mom said...

so sad about Rami. Just did not like this episode at all.

Joy said...

This episode was suckful as my grandson Brendan says. He's 8. I know. Anyway, I was so sorry to see Rami go. And Austin? What happened to him?