Tar and Abby

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Any of you left handed?


Niece, brother and GB (youngest son and most dyslexic of Ponder children) are left handed. All very creative, outside the box thinkers and interestingly unique in their pursuits.
This article details recent studies about left handed-ism and the many routes it is acquired.
I'm not buying all of it, or at least, I think it is a little alarmist. But has some interesting stuff
for the lefties we love (or are).

(Loves this t-shirt - I'm Left Handed. What's Your Super Power?)

6 comments:

Bob said...

I'm a righty....doesn't make me any more right then being a lefty makes you leftist.

Big Shamu said...

Didn't see that one but was pondering the one that purported to find that creative people are more likely to cheat.

froggy said...

Will look for that one. One of my students was amazingly gifted in that area...

Joy said...

Didn't notice any difference in handedness of which students cheated. Interesting article. Research doesn't sound that solid. Reminds me about how the origin of the word sinister comes from being left-handed. Latin for left, isn't it?

mrs.missalaineus said...

i started out as a leftie and got converted by my evil grandmother.
i write equally bad with both hands for whatever it's worth.


xxalainaxx

MakingSpace said...

My bro is a leftie. Creative, yes, but honest as the day is long.