Tar and Abby

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Labrador Thanksgiving Wishes


Turkey, turkey, turkey!!!
This is an illustration I did for my grand nieces and nephews in a book about the puppies.
Bookemon.com (I have way too much fun with this site...)
Tune in tomorrow for the results of this year's Mystery Pie. No Black Friday for me and Daughter as the latest grand-niece made a Thanksgiving week entry and we are just us for Thanksgiving. We are very thankful for her mother (niece#3) and having baby born finally (she
was due first week of November!

3 comments:

S'A said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family! And my cats looked at the turkey today just like your puppies in your drawing!

Bob said...

Great drawing!
Congrats on the new addition.

Kathleen Maunder said...

Your pups are more polite than mine would be with a turkey in the middle. :)