Tar and Abby

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Halloween purchases! And a question.

Today the slate guy got done early. (The damage Tar did was minimal!) So I escaped! Went to the craft store and found a new gravestone for the haunted graveyard. It has glitter. And so do the gorgeous black spiders - all black glitter.
Next time I escape I'm heading to Barnes and Noble. Thinking about the color Nook. Does anybody have one? Being stuck with the renovators makes me realize how often I get stuck with NO new books. Horrors. Even B&N.com takes a couple days. I take to haunting the shipping info website - where is it now?

7 comments:

Big Shamu said...

I cannot help. I have no reader.

Bob said...

I am old school....for now.

And it's a bit of a dichotomy.
I like the idea of a reader because it means less trees to make books, but I love browsing bookstores, and the idea of opening a new book, and the actual reading of a new book.

PS Those spiders would send Carlos screaming. I may have to get some.

Kyle said...

Froggy I don't have one yet, but I've done much research and if I were going to buy one at this point I'd go with the Color Nook.

S'A said...

I'm still old school. I love browsing the library or book store, picking up the books, reading the jackets. I'm not ready to give it up, yet.

Sam said...

I downloaded the kindle app on Bill's smartphone and he loves it. They have several free books to read too.
Don't have reader but my iPad is a dream. It even keeps track of where I left off.

MakingSpace said...

Um, glitter? I like your style.

No clue on an e-reader. I hear great things about them though...

Joy said...

I've been reading books on my iPhone and use iBooks mostly. I think you'll like having a reader. I didn't think I would but do since it's on my phone which I'm able to read without a problem.