Tar and Abby

Monday, September 12, 2011

Design Star - final episode

The person we thought would win - did. No surprises there.

The rooms were okay, as always, but still did not like them. My one concern - the family expecting a baby - Meg put the Budda statue on a pedestal and all I could think is it tipping over and beaning baby!

We are actually enjoying the show that debuted after Design Star - Showhouse Showdown. Really interesting to see how two designers tackle the same space - and time and money to do their style right.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Seriously!
Wasn't that Buddha in the worst possible spot?

i wasn't fond of either room, but Meg worked my nerves. She literally scares me.

Joy said...

Meg's voice grates on my nerves exponentially! That show has lost all appeal for me.