Tar and Abby

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project Runway - spot the decoy! Ep.3


The decoy garment!
I wonder who made it?
Would have been fun!

The challenge - stilt walkers.... but we didn't want costumes.
HEY! They are STILT WALKERS!
WHY EVER NOT DESIGN A COSTUME?!
Does anyone remember the drag queen challenge? The lady wrestlers?

And where the heck did they ever find a bunch of stilt walkers?
Are they all over the place in NYC?
Do these girls make their living as stilt walkers?
That bit of information would have been nice to know!

We have fallen out of love with Bert.
We love Anthony more than ever!
I am serious about adopting him.

Feel so bad for the final bad two.
The one remaining worries me and needs a big hug.

9 comments:

Big Shamu said...

That's what I was thinking, where the heck did they find all these stilt walkers?? I was kinda sad no one did a play off Uncle Sam Stilt Walker.

Joy said...

Bert puts me off now, too. I'm still undecided about some of them. Yeah, stilt walkers? New thing for me. I want to know more and wish they'd elaborated on it as well.

Bob said...

I was amazed that Heidi was so good on the stilts.
Maybe she and Seal use them when they......never mind.

Big Shamu said...

What was the point of the decoy?

froggy said...

Whenever they have the contestants in public, while filming the series, they add in all the eliminated designers so no-one will know ahead of time who had already left the filming. They have garments for them but I don't know if they have them make them or not. They don't film them and only people who attend the events see them.

Big Shamu said...

I get that they do that for the finals but seriously what's the point for the fourth episode? It's incredibly silly. Do people really care who is still in or out by the fourth episode? Viewers barely know their names.

froggy said...

You are talking about the typical viewer... then there are the crackhead viewers who will attend live events and report on them in real time. We, the crackheads, would then know who the first two designers eliminated were.
Go here
http://tinyurl.com/3z28dej
and you can see the first two eliminated designers sitting on the right hand side.
The crackheads are behind them, behind the fence.
btw I found out that the stiltwalkers are part of a troupe of performers
http://ladycircus.com/aboutus.html

David Dust said...

Darling -

We New Yorkers will do ANYTHING to pay the rent.

Gotta run, time for my Fire-Breathing class!...

XOXOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

I really liked the decoy. I don't like Bert anymore either. Not sure who I do like...