Tar and Abby

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Make an outifit for Nina. Prepare for your Doom!

Sad.
Plan B?
The designers had been to Mood, they are cutting fabric, can we start over? Granted dying the fabric saved one designer.
I don't think, I KNOW, I've never been threatened with firing for wearing a non-chic outfit to work. I'd be a total wreck.
Where was Olivier this week? Even Bert couldn't find him when he was sitting right next to him on the sofa.
We're going to miss the aufed one. And congrats to the winner!


3 comments:

Bob said...

>Where was Olivier this week? Even Bert couldn't find him when he was sitting right next to him on the sofa.<

I nearly choked on my sauvignon blanc!

David Dust said...

Maybe Olivier was with Tim and Andre at Red Lobster???

XOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

I liked Julie and loving DD comment. Olivier bugs me but I always loved Andre...