Tar and Abby

Monday, August 8, 2011

Design Star - ep 5 - we've got a trend!

I wonder if she realizes that the other teams seem to get along. And that her partners get along with the other designers?
We think the wrong person went home.
We liked the country kitchen best. My SIL has a country kitchen in a country farm house on a real family farm. The design team needed a heavy duty mud room off the kitchen, a CB radio in the corner, two huge freezers, cows, pigs and chickens outside the door and miles and miles of wheat fields.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Cathy is a stager and a shopper, and that doesn't make her a designer.

froggy said...

I noticed last year's winner has a 'styling' show on HGTV.

Tivo Mom said...

I just don't like her at all. Someone will realize that she makes her partners do all of the work right? Disappointed in who went home. I liked Tyler.