Tar and Abby

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer planting for the summer we might have...

My little deck garden plot. I have some barrels down in the yard but they are recovering from a close encounter with The Engineer and his flame thrower (his version of weed whacking). There are two water plants in there, third pot from the left (dwarf papyrus) and behind the pale green pot (can't remember what it is...). Vine on the right, tomato and pepper in the second pot. Who knows how they will do. I just stick stuff in. My master gardener friend gave up on me decades ago!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

My master gardener never came to me. I have the proverbial Black Thumb. I'm good at picking out plants, but Carlos must keep them alive.

Sam said...

"can't remember" lol. Now I can't wait to find out what it is.