Tar and Abby

Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Abby *Hobby*

She shreds her bedding. (Right here she's working on shredding Tar.) We've gone thru the dog beds, which are relatively tough, and are onto old pillows which, thankfully, I have a lot of. Today she managed to get back into her crate and get the current pillow out and shred it all over the backyard and the deck.
In his spare time, which he has none of, The Engineer plans to make her a bed out of Kevlar. No idea how he plans to do this. I have a 70 year old Singer sewing machine. It has never heard of Kevlar....
The Engineer says let her sleep in the crate with no padding at all. I can't do that. I think I'll run a google search for toughest dog bed ever made. Guaranteed! (Do you think I have to disclose that Abby is a Demon in disguise?)

5 comments:

David Dust said...

I'm pretty sure all dog bed makers have a Demon waiver in their product guarantees.

Bob said...

I'd Google "Demon-Proof Dog Bed"

mistress maddie said...

I swear, I think she may even over take satan. She is something else!

Dani said...

You've got your hands full!

Sam said...

Max loves her bed so much she wont sleep anywhere else even though she doesn't fit in it at all. I'm thinking Abby don't like any bed.