Tar and Abby

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Revenge of Abby...


She managed to magic the upstairs toilet. We've been having trouble with the thingy that makes the toilet stop running.
The Engineer has made fixes but.... (I blame Japan - the increased workload and stress is a direct result of their heartbreaking nuclear problems.)
Anyways... the toilet pumped out clean (thankfully) water for over an hour before I caught it. The reason I caught it was because the heat pump started screeching. The whole basement is flooded. The mattress in Eldest's room. Boxes in the furnace room.
THE FURNACE WAS SPITTING OUT WATER!
The familyroom carpet is soaked. Again (we had a water heater go a couple months ago).
The ceiling in Eldest's room is going to be a goner.
I've got calls into clean up people and furnace/heat pump people.
This one is going to hurt. A lot.
On the plus side Abby stops barking the two times I've asked her this morning.
She's exhausted from having to supervise GB and the shop vac.
Tar just says, 'like wow, just wow, dude.'

11 comments:

Bob said...

I knew she'd get the best of you.
I think we need an intervention!

froggy said...

I may have to sell my soul to the devil. Or the insurance company.

Dani said...

Whoa!

Big Shamu said...

1-800-EXORCIST

David Dust said...

Oh JEEBUS - what a mess!!

But, honestly, this is what happens when you mess with the Devil's Doggy...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Dani said...

This is bad, very bad.

mrs. miss alaineus said...

oh man.......may the force of the shop vac be with you....


xxalainaxx

Joy said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry you're going through all this!! Damn!

Beth said...

oh shooooot. what a mess you have on your hands girl. i think all The Bunnies should come help.

Dan said...

Ok, Have you thought about putting a cross on her color just to see what would happn?

froggy said...

She would probably burst into flames and then we'd have to have the Fire and Water people back....