Tar and Abby

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cell Phone Follies

Today The Engineer lost his cell phone. Could not find it. After much stomping around the house and creative cursing and damning of the fates, finally asked me to call his phone and I did.

RING!

"Um, dear.... yourself seems to be ringing..."

RING!

"WHERE?!?!?! I can't find it!!"

RING!

"Dear. YOU ARE RINGING. You, yourself, are/is ringing."

RING!

"AAARGH!!!" The Engineer turns out every pocket, pants, coat, shirt, finds it in his shirt pocket whilst Daughter and I were seriously in need of medical attention from laughing so hard.

7 comments:

Joy said...

That is too funny! I've had to call mine to find it, but fortunately it wasn't on me. So not only did he do this, but you told everyone about it. LOL!

David Dust said...

This made me LOL and has happened to me many times.

XOXOXOXOXO

lacochran's evil twin said...

*snort!*

Bob said...

Yikes!
I imagine he was quite embarassed by that.

"Honey? You're, um, ringing!"

mrs. miss alaineus said...

it happens to me all the time.....except i have my phone turned OFF and then it ends up in my coat pocket or my purse....


xxalainaxx

Sam said...

I was going to say the phone was probably with the jeep keys that often are lost. So I don't recall you updating the key fob that locates the jeep keys when lost.

froggy said...

Two fobs. One already fell apart. sob!