Tar and Abby

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Abby has her own brand of Holy Water

Any other dog and the words, 'get out of the dishwasher or I'll get Mr. Squirt Bottle' stopped the behavior.
Abby loves Mr. Squirt Bottle so we renamed it Holy Water, Abby being a Demon Pixie and all, and thought that would help.
Didn't.
So I added about a tablespoon of lemon juice, put a warning label on the bottle and gently tried lemon water. She'll make a face but still likes to pit her wits against the Holy Water and her determination that I don't do a good enough job rinsing the dishes before they go in the dishwasher.

5 comments:

Bob said...

What a brazen hussy!

kabuki zero said...

perhaps abby should learn tofinish all her vegetables, and then she wouldn't be hungry later. (in an alternate universe)

Dan said...

Have I told you how much I am loving the chronicles of Abby?

Joy said...

Wow!

John Doe said...

ye