Tar and Abby

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The worst piece of junk mail EVER




On the outside of the envelope it says: Free Pre-Paid Cremation!

oh. um. wow!

Inside - after making the argument for cremation, which has its merits, but jeeeeze....

Anyway, I can enter a drawing for a FREE cremation! Actually I can enter The Engineer, since it is addressed to him.... and I can send them my email address and phone number! We can discuss this over and over and over! They even list last month's winner so I when I run into her at the grocery store I can say, "Carol! I see you're all set up to make the big campfire!"

I'm just gobsmacked...

6 comments:

David Dust said...

LOL @ "the big campfire" !!!!!

XOXOXO

mrs. miss alaineus said...

shall we take up a list of who shall bring ingredients for s'mores?


xxalainaxx

mistress maddie said...

Boy can life get any more exciting!!!! And free if you win!!! I never win anything, so if I got this, my luck would be I'd win.

Joy said...

I never win anything either! So I'd probably be like Maddie and win this. Nothing like winning something you have to be dead to receive.

Sam said...

We creamted my Mom. I was amazed to find out that when we "scattered" those ashes, they arent really ashes. More like brittle broke up bones.

Kyle said...

Wow, that is tacky.